Thursday, October 18, 2012

          If I was Robinson crusoe and i had just relized that i was the only one of my shipmates to survive.First I would scream and quesion my self over and over again "why did this have to happen to me?" Then I would start getting a scared feeling that i'm on a deserted island all alone. My mind would start wandering to the scary movies that I have watched. I would go to a nearby tree and sit with my back against it. I wouldn't doze off because i would be to scared too.
        
 
                            

    There are many times where I am completely alone.My mom goes to Ritika's (my sisiter) tennis class with Ritika and our maid, and my dad is at work. When I am alone than I usally do my homework, but sometimes I get scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment