Monday, November 12, 2012

The autobiography of a white board

     I am a white board. I was made in a land called China. I was then shipped to a school in hyderabad and was stuck up on a wall in an ordinary classroom. I have two sisters who are twins. I am very fed up of them, the whole day they brag about their new dresses that the little humans have made for them. "UGG"!
     In the beginning I used to get a lot of back pains but now I am used to it. The good part is that many teachers come and write on me, its like getting eight free massages a day!!! Not to brag but I am very smart. Way over the average level. This is because the teachers that write on me are very knowledgeable and they write their knowledge on me. I am terribly terrified of the wall clock that hangs over me. Some day it might fall on me and crack my head. Just thinking about it makes me shudder! I usually spend my time chitchatting with the lockers. I feel very bad for him, he has been abused since he was a kid. I like my life.Its nice and relaxing.
     In the future I would like to be a smart board and instead of  being in a classroom I would like to be in a high class business. If nothing happens I am just fine staying where I am.

7 comments:

  1. the white board can be use for the purpose of teaching. If the teacher has this white board from best essays australia. It deals with the full of convincing to their own students. The students can easy to understand the following some things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your composing is purely awe-inspiring that I desired to read such high quality material...ReMARKable dry erase wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice my teacher give and i do from net

    ReplyDelete